Amazon.com, Inc., is an American global innovation organization situated in Seattle, Washington. Amazon centres around web-based business, distributed computing, advanced streaming, and man-made reasoning. It is viewed as one of the Big Four innovation organizations, alongside Google, Apple, and Facebook.
|Job Title||Front End Engineer Job at Amazon|
|Description||You should have experience with agile methodologies, working experience with at least one high level or scripting language, and experience building scalable and robust user interfaces.|
|Work Location||Haryana – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Payroll Technology at Amazon is all about enabling our business to perform at scale as efficiently as possible with no defects. As Amazon’s workforce grows, both in size and geography, Amazon’s payroll operations become increasingly complex, and our customers are asked to do more with less. Process can only get them so far, and that’s where we come in with technology solutions to integrate and automate systems, detect defects before payment, and provide insights.
· Experience in analyzing the user experience and building professional, high performing user interfaces.
· Experience with React, React Native, Android, Angular.
· Strong knowledge and expertise in styling.
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solution.
· Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
· Experience designing, building and deploying scalable, highly-available systems
· Strong communication skills with diverse customers and audiences, across multiple disciplines and teams
|Join Telegram Channel [Off Campus Drives ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|