Zoom is an American company, located in California. It provides online chatting and video conferencing. Right now, In this lockdown Zoom has grown up more than ever. Because all the industries, colleges and different organization are using this tool to conduct their online meetings. It provides all the essential feature we require to conduct a proper meeting. Zoom is moving towards making its process easier to use product than its competitor, like WebEx, Google Meet, Microsoft Team etc. Zoom provides its platform for free of cost with some essential features. So, as the demand for this app is increasing day by day in this pandemic session, Zoom is also recruiting at a higher rate.
In this article, we are going to inform you about the Zoom Off-Campus placements drives for the batch 2020/2021. We will provide complete details and essential links.
The ideal candidate will have experience and qualifications for planning and managing operations infrastructure, including:
- Experience planning and executing site deployments (AWS, RackSpace, private cloud).
- Expertise automating system administration tasks with scripting tools (Python or shell preferred).
- Aptitude for analyzing and troubleshooting operating system, networking, configuration and performance problems.
- Fundamental understanding of Internet networking protocols: TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, HTTP, SMTP.
- Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux hosts and popular open source applications such as Nginx, Apache HTTPd, Apache Tomcat, Postfix, and MySQL server.
- Experience with monitoring and automation tools such as Ansible, Splunk, Zabbix, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiar with system hardening and server security best practices.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with Lead Systems Engineer to understand performance and availability requirements; working with Software Engineering to define deployment, configuration and monitoring requirements.
- Establishing and performing release management processes.
- Planning, building, configuring, optimizing and scaling a physical and cloud-based server farm responsible for supporting Zoom
- Leading troubleshooting efforts with production/non-production systems.
- Participating as part of a 24×7 on call rotation.
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Remote Job link )